Release Note 5.1.0
Application Version 5.1.0 (February 12, 2018)
- Beta testing conclusion for application version 5.0.0 release as the Addiction Resource Hub from Facing Addiction with NCADD.
- Enhanced resource collection feature experience.
- Discontinuation of Ask it feature.
- Updated support documentation, data source references, and mapping toolbox.
- Quality improvements and bug fixes.
Today, we are proud to announce the public release of an unprecedented resource for those seeking help and support for addiction anywhere in the United States. Until now, this information has been highly fragmented, difficult to verify, and overwhelming to process – especially when trying to make immediate choices about health and well-being.
Last year, Facing Addiction with NCADD and Transforming Youth Recovery collaborated to launch a beta version of a powerful new tool - The Addiction Resource Hub.
The online tool provides individuals, families, and professionals vital resource information specific to prevention, early intervention, treatment, and recovery support efforts in communities across the country. In addition, people can map resources in their own communities allowing those with knowledge of helpful supports for addiction to share that information with others.
The Addiction Resource Hub application version 5.1.0 is free to use, but requires a registered account in order to access all available features and personalized experiences. Individuals and groups with active Capacitype accounts can maintain their same login information in order to access their personal resource collections and published resource submissions..
Login or create an account at http://resources.facingaddiction.org to:
- Find resources in your area
- Create and share resource collections
- Map resources in your community
- Get capacity building tools
Or, Take a Tour to learn more about the online application.